Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Christina's heading to Ecuador


On her way to Ecuador

 

I have never been so excited about a phone call.  I was up at 6am waiting for the phone to ring so I didn’t miss it.

 

Finally it came.  Christina called this morning about 7:30 from the airport on her way to Ecuador.  It was so nice to hear her voice and talk with her.  One of the hardest parts of this mission for me is that I don’t get to hear from her very often.  Just once a week, so when I send letters with questions the answers are long coming.  So a conversation with her, hearing about her experiences in the MTC and getting immediate answers was awesome! 

 

She was a little tired after a 4:30 am start, and she has a long day of travel ahead of her with 2 layovers before leaving the country. But she sounded so good, so happy and excited and scared to start this new adventure.

 

She said be sure to send Dear Elder’s to her so she is still connected with everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment