Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mission Rules

Christina is safe and in Ecuador.  Her mission rules prohibit the posting of letters on blogs or Facebook so I will post only a few details about her mission and some pictures.  But not her letters as we had originally thought.  So with that in mind, if you want to keep up to date on her mission details please send me your email and I will forward you her letters (this is approved on mission rules.)

Christina has been assigned to the Machala area its about 3 hours south of Guayaquil.  Her favorite thing about Machala is that it is overcast a lot so it doesn't get very hot.  I bet it is also very humid there.

She seems to be adjusting to mission life, and has had some good experiences so far.

Remember to send her Dear Elders so she knows what is happening with you.



.

1 comment:

  1. Oops, just saw this. Would you mind adding me to the letter email list? afer6051@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
    Anna Ferguson

    ReplyDelete